Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
- The manuscript fits the Aims and Scope of Jurnal CIVIL
- Papers must be original, unpublished, and not pending publication elsewhere.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format, following the author guideline and article template.
- The text is written in good English or Indonesian.
- All relevant and updated references should be provided in the reference list. Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references must be provided, and try to use the most up-to-date references.