|Aims, Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Article Processing Charge|
|Open Access Policy|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). The manuscript that has been presented in a forum, for example a conference, must be mentioned the name of the forum in the manuscript.
- Fill, sign and scan the document of Statement of Authenticity of Manuscripts and Willingness to Follow the Publication Process to be sent with the manuscript. Download the form in the Author Guidelines section.
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English fluently
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this right policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
- Submission of a manuscript implies that the submitted work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or report, or abstract); that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors.
- If and when the manuscript is accepted for publication in Abdihaz: Jurnal Ilmiah Pengabdaian pada Masyarakat, the author(s) grant the right of first publication to this journal with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
- The author(s) still hold the copyright of his/her/their work and retain publishing rights without restrictions such as (but not limited to) patent right, lecture, book and reproduce the article for own purposes.