|Aims and Scope
|Peer Review Process
|Peer Reviewer Team
|Article Processing Charge
|Open Access Policy
Rights and Licenses
Please find the rights and licenses in Buletin Agroteknologi. By submitting the paper/manuscript, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
- Submission of a manuscript implies that the submitted work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or report, or abstract); that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors.
- The author(s) grant Buletin Agroteknologi the rights to the first publication of the works.
- The author(s) still hold the copyright of his/her/their work and retain publishing rights without restrictions such as (but not limited to) patent right, lecture, book and reproduce the article for own purposes.
- If and when the manuscript is accepted for publication in Buletin Agroteknologi, the author(s) grant the right of first publication to this journal with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.
- Buletin Agroteknologi's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the CC BY 4.0 license, Buletin Agroteknologi permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the works.
- Unless otherwise stated, the authors are public entities as soon as their articles got published.